Helen Dowd launched Operation Organize in January 2001 following seven years in the financial services industry where she specialized in agricultural and commercial lending. After becoming a mother, she found her passion in the not-for-profit world, using her vision and leadership skills to benefit many diverse organizations that better the community. For her efforts, Helen was chosen Milverton Citizen of the Year in 2002 and in 2007 was nominated for Perth County Woman of the Year. In 2010 Helen was nominated by MPP John Wilkinson and received the "Leading Women, Building Communities Award" from Laurel Broten, Minister Responsible for Women's Issues.
- Small & Medium Sized Enterprise Designation – Institute of Canadian Bankers (1998)
- Masters Degree in Agricultural Economics and Business – University of Guelph (1993)
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Agricultural Business – University of Guelph (1991)
Patti Henhoeffer joined Operation Organize as a partner in 2012 after a 17-year career in management. Her credits include a National Category Director at Sobeys negotiating price and promotional programs, a Financial Analyst at IBM and a Product Manager at Samsonite Canada. Most recently, Patti was the Chief Executive Officer of the Perth East Public Library. While working with the Library, Patti contributed to many new programs focused on improving the education and quality of life for Perth East residents. In 2012, Patti was recognized as a “Woman to Watch” at the annual Evening to Celebrate International Women’s Day in Milverton.
- Honours Bachelor of Business Administration, specializing in marketing and sales and minor in economics from Wilfrid Laurier University (1990-1995)
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Workshop (1997) and Leader In Me by Stephen Covey workshop (2010)
- Certificate of Management of a Small Public Library from Southern Ontario Library Service (2007-2010)
- Managing Multiple Priorities and Meeting Deadlines (1999)